Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions can be viewed here
TRAINING POLICY AND RECORDS:
It is Bristol Fencing Contractors policy to employ skilled and experienced labour to carry out all of installation work. All employees are interviewed and assessed on their suitability for work in particular their maturity, competence and attitude towards Health and Safety is questioned.
When working for a Customer and before commencing work on site, Bristol Fencing Contractors shall ensure that each employee:
- Has completed the required Health & Safety Course and Test.
- Is a CSCS card holder.
- Has been issued with the appropriate PPE for the site/task.
- Is given the appropriate site Health & Safety Induction by the Site Manager.
- Understands their obligations and rights in relation to Health & Safety.
- Staff are required to attend specific Training courses when the need arises.
SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT:
It is the intention of the Bristol Fencing Contractors that its work will be executed at all times in such a way to ensure Health and Safety of its employees, of other employees and of the general public, especially children, be protected, in accordance with all statutory provisions.
The company considers the Health and Safety of its employees, other site personnel and of the general public to be of paramount importance.
To this end our policy incorporates the Health and Safety at work act 1974 in its entirety. (Not printed here in order to reduce repetition).
Click the link for a full copy of the act: